- When first burning your candle, allow the melt pool to reach the full diameter of the candle before extinguishing. This will minimizing tunneling which in turn helps you maximize how much life you get from your candle!
- Always trim your wick. Trim your wick to a quarter inch prior to lighting (every time!). A trimmed wick provides a clean and bright flame! It will prevent smoking which in turn prevents the black residue from occurring on the candle's container.
- Four hour maximum. Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time. Extinguish, allow time to fully cool and harden before relighting.
- Burn Responsibly. Do not leave burning candles unattended.
- Wooden wicks can be difficult to keep lit until the flame reaches the wick pool. Be patient and diligent and make sure to light the entire width of the wick. You can add a drop of essential oil to the wick if it appears dry. Once the flame reaches the melt pool, this should relight without a problem.
- Start with one or two reeds in the jar. If more fragrance is desired, add one extra reed at a time until satisfied. Flip all reeds over once a week to maintain fragrance consistency.
- Relpacement. The recycles glass jars are reusable, when you are ready for a new scent, simply rinse out are remain oil with warm water and are dish soap. Order new oil and reed Main Menu > Reed Diffusers
- Use responsibly. Wax melts are intended to be used in a wax warmer. Fragrance should last 5-7 days per block (approximately .5 oz). Allow to cool before disposal. If your wax warmer has a removable melting tray, you can place the tray in the freezer to remove harden wax more easily.